Sunday, May 09, 2010

2010 05 Mother's Day


What a fun Mother's Day for me this year!  Hannah understands how to keep a secret and even tried her hand at throwing mommy off by telling a different story and saying, "Right dad?" She even tried to teach Alyssa to keep the secret about the gift she made at Kid's Night,  Alyssa still doesn't get it, but it was so cute watching the interaction between them as Hannah tried Alyssa who was super excited about making something for mommy like the big kids.  In the morning, Ryan tried to let me sleep in and had the girls make beaded necklaces and bracelets for me (see picture)... though didn't realize that when Alyssa disappeared, she was running into the bedroom to show me my new treasures.  Ryan did a great job of getting the girls to decorate picture frames for me and taking and printing pictures to put in them.  

Click here for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment