Friday, March 05, 2010

2010 03 Most Likely to Marry A Prince

Today LuLu was wearing one of her favorite hand me downs from Sissy.  It is a t-shirt that says, MOST LIKELY TO MARRY A PRINCE with a picture of Cinderella underneath it.  She was "reading" the words on her shirt, tracking them with them with her fingers.  "So are you going to marry a prince one day?" I ask.."Yes, Daddy, " was her matter of fact reply.  So sweet!  And before I could savor the moment of the innocence of the love a little girl has for her daddy, Sissy pipes up, "No, he will be using a cane..." Really? I think.  "Or maybe even be dead."

Side note:  Daddy found a plastic pink ring that needed to be put away one day and gave it to Alyssa.  Now she wears it on her ring finger and says, "Daddy married me."

No comments:

Post a Comment